When you use your iPhone, iPad or your Mac and install third-party apps, you should give them the access to your calendar information to read schedules and appointments.
In order to allow Journey to access your calendar information, you should turn on the "Calendars" toggle button from the Privacy settings of your device.
On your iPhone/iPad:
- On the Home screen, tap the Settings icon.
- From the Settings window, tap Privacy.
- Once the Privacy interface comes up, locate and tap Calendars.
- On the Calendars window, from the apps’ list that can request access to the calendar, slide to enable the toggle button(s) representing the target app (Journey) that you want to grant permission to access your iPhone calendar.
Official Apple guide: https://support.apple.com/guide/iphone/iph251e92810/ios
On MAC OS:
- On the Mac, choose > System Preferences
- Click Security and Privacy
- Click Privacy.
- Select Calendars.
- Select the box next to an app to allow it to access your calendar information.
Official Apple guide: https://support.apple.com/guide/mac-help/mh43710/mac